Package includes a 3 liter bag Aquashrimp Powder, a bacterkit for soil an $11.99 value. Everything you need to completely cycle your soil. THIS PACKAGE HAS SHIPPING INCLUDED AND SHIPS SEPARATELY FROM OTHER ORDERS
AquaShrimp Powder Information
- Enriched soil especially designed for shrimp. Designed to buffer to ph 6.3-6.5. Perfect for keeping most caridina species of shrimp.
- The powder texture of AquaShrimp Powder will allow shrimp to lay juvenile shrimp and keep them at the surface of the substrate.
- AquaShrimp Powder is porous enough to allow nitrifying bacteria to properly colonize the substrate and improve water quality
- High temperature treatment (around 1200°C; 2192°F) gives its physical properties and allows it to be free of parasitic species which could contaminate the aquarium
- AquaShrimp Powder is tested by an independent laboratory (microbiological, chemical, and radioactive tests)
- Each bag is 3 liters, enough for a thicker substrate in 5-10 gallon tanks, or a thinner one in 15-20 gallons
I have multiple tanks and wanted to try fluval stratum as well. Prodibio is far superior. The fine granules looks better and their was no need to rinse. I will definitely purchase more in the future.
While Ada is great product , this substrate also stand to par . It seems to take less time to cycle than Ada. The Ph is a bit slightly higher than Ada but it's been 1year since I had it and it jasnt budge much . Good to have on hand when setting up a new tank